Rural Overdraft Facility
All businesses have their ups and downs - an overdraft facility stays in place, giving you access whenever you need it. There are no fixed repayments, and you will only pay interest on what you use.
- Helps smooth out cash flow fluctuations
- Stays in place - use it as often as you need to
- Only pay interest on what you use
- No fixed repayments
An overdraft facility maybe the solution for you if you have gaps in supply and payment, or the need to purchase materials in advance. Unlike a commercial term loan, you only pay interest on what you use, and you can pay it of (and re-use it) when required.
- An agreed overdraft facility limit is attached to your transaction account.
- Spend anywhere within this limit
- Interest is calculated daily and charged monthly on the amount you have been overdrawn during the month.
Interest rates and Terms & Conditions for NBS Commercial Lending are determined on a case by case basis. Talk to your NBS lending specialist.