Applying for a Home Loan
Before you start house hunting ask us for a home loan pre-approval.
You will find out how much you can borrow.
Home loan pre-approvals are issued where the loan to value ratio is under 80%.
- It provides conditional approval that NBS can lend you a certain amount, provided the property you purchase meets NBS' Lending Criteria
- A pre-approval is an advantage when negotiating your purchase
- Pre-approvals are valid for 90 days from the date of issue
If this is your first time applying for a home loan, don't worry we are here to help.
Firstly, you will have a consultation with us, where we will go over the following;
- How much can you borrow
- The deposit you will need
- The different home loan options available including structures and rates
- Any insurance requirements you will need independent advice on
Our experienced lenders will take you through the entire home loan process, and give you all the information and tools you require.