Visiting NBS branches under the new Traffic Light system
New Zealand has now moved to a new Covid-19 Protection Framework, known as the ‘Traffic Light’ system. Adjusting to these changing restrictions is all part of how we operate now.
Our priority, as always, is to keep our staff, clients and communities safe.
NBS branches are all located within regions that are currently at the Orange setting.
At this Orange setting:
- We're open as normal: Nelson, Richmond, Motueka, Takaka, Westport, Greymouth and Ashburton: 9.30am – 4.30pm and Murchison: 10.00am – 2.00pm.
- Even though NBS branches are open, we want to help keep everyone safe so, if possible please use NBS Internet Banking, NBS Mobile App. or ATMs.
- To help protect our clients and our frontline team, please don’t visit a branch if are showing any signs of illness consistent with COVID-19.
- If you do need to visit a branch, you'll be required to scan in using the Covid Tracer app., wear a facemask (unless a valid exemption is held) and observe a minimum of 1 metre distancing.
- We do not currently require Clients accessing our branches to show their My Vaccine Pass.
If you have any questions regarding access to our branches, please call 0800 101 700 or email email@example.com.